Do you also recognize the following?
• The modern customer buys differently.
• Customers expect much more than ever before.
• Managers no longer know which new developments they must follow.
• Be overtaken by competitors online.
• Wonder pills such as individual training and some smart tools do not work.
Technological developments and a new competitive field are developing rapidly. The unlimited digital possibilities have a huge impact on the current commerce of businesses. The person who responds best to this is the winner.
In addition to a modern on- and offline commercial blueprint, this requires a new modern daily routine from the current commercial employee. In this keynote, Wessel Berkman explains in an enlightening way how commerce is changing in the digital age. Wessel clearly explains how you have the best chance of continuing to operate successfully in the coming years due to a commercially.
A keynote that certainly needs to be heard by general and commercial management but also by sales who want to remain the best in their sector. Also a very inspiring keynote for sales kick-offs.
Innovation is happening in a fast pace. Digital transformation provides organizations many new opportunities in delivering new services – new solutions – new business models. A commercial (digital) transformation is required to anticipate on the changing behavior of the B2B buyer.
In this workshop, TrendActor, Wessel Berkman helps organization to stay commercially successful. You’ll receive answers on:
• What are the latest technological online and offline developments you should know and embrace to be commercially successful?
• What is the right to exist of your organization?
• Where is your organization now in terms of structure and culture elements?
• What can your team do tomorrow to make a difference?
• What is the best route for improvement? What can you do yourself and where do you need support?
• What does the business case look like: How are we going to exceed the intended ambition / objectives?
When is this workshop interesting for you?
• You have a good plan and still want to find the next limit.
• You are uncertain about your current plan and are looking for sharpening the commercial plan.
• You see a lot of untapped potential but have not fully taken it in for years.
• You have finished doing incoherent things and you really want to go for it.
• You want to become or remain the leader your sector.
|Delivery Method||Online & Offline|
|Language||Dutch (English on request)|
|Price||Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Service automation // Artificial Intelligence // Digitalisering // Digital Transformation // Future of Work
Interested in our products or would you like to be a TrendActor?