Do you also recognize the following?
• The world is shifting to Connected Services
• Almost all products contains software and generate data
• Your customers start understanding the value of Data • Be overtaken by competitors with new Services
• Own developments to make this change did fail
Technological developments are developing rapidly. The relevance of Data is becoming large. Your market is shifting to a market of Services. The role of IoT within this change is large. IoT enables the creation of connected products and generates data. In this keynote Aart explains IoT, the Digital Twin concept, IoT driven business models, Successful IoT examples, the route for change, The Make, Buy, Ally Strategy and “The maximize success approach”.
A non-technical keynote that certainly needs to be heard by general and commercial and marketing management but also by sales who want to remain the best in their sector.
Also, a very inspiring keynote for general company inspiring meetings.
This workshop will explain Internet of Things (ioT) and let you think, challenge and reflect on the possibilities of IoT. This workshop will provide you the guidelines for a successful implementation.
What is the relation between IoT, Digital Twin, Data and AI? How will IoT impact/change your business? How will your Eco System change? The Impact on channel, business model, services and your organization?
Development: Make, Buy, Ally? Smart agile teams? Selecting your talent? Partner model? Organization model? Who should lead?
Agile Delivery? Outside-IN? Go to market? Google Launch method? Success criteria and expectations?
When is this workshop interesting for you?
· You want to understand the business impact of IoT.
· You have tried to implement IoT, but it failed (many do).
· You recognize that the customer demand is changing and can’t give the right response.
· You want to accelerate fast.
You want to build & extend your vision on digitalization.
|Delivery Method||Online & Offline session|
|Language||Dutch (English when requested)|
|Price||Please contact us at email@example.com|
Service automation // Artificial Intelligence // Digitalisering // Digital Transformation // Future of Work
Interested in our products or would you like to be a TrendActor?